Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonF433

In Game Name BengalW

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Several years ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Was going a bit hard against Altered_Acer for abusing admin powers and went slightly too far. In all fairness he did deserve it for how he was acting at the time, but I shouldn't have done it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm banned across all servers not just that one.

For starters, trying to hide the name of your account that was banned is not a good look. We will look at this, but you have a history of toxic behavior and not respecting admins which lead to your original ban being lifted, then being reinstated on all servers.

For starters, trying to hide the name of your account that was banned it is not a good look. We will look at this, but you have a history of toxic behavior and not respecting admins which lead to your original ban being lifted, then being reinstated on all servers.
I didn't remember that I had this account saved instead of my original one since it's been like 3-4 years since I last logged in here and I don't even remember the details for it, so I apologize for that. From what I remember my only real issue was with Altered. I respect whatever decision you come to.

Thanks for the consideration.

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if y'all had come to a decision in regards to this?

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back