Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

flowlers

In Game Name Fatal-Closer

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 14.01.2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) l dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don't know why I was banned. The reason for banning is that I was banned by the admin. It does not give any information. The server I was banned from: [TBG] 60HZ - BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK 60Hz | TBGCLAN.COM

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hi, a ban was issued for a questionable emblem. Please explain, what is depicted here, specifically the various elements on the cross.

1705257290942.png

Detail the specific 1-2 additions, my problem is not the imperial german flag or the cross.

lightning and skull. I explained that he was as fast and deadly as lightning. Or you may infer that this means electric shock. I added stars to support this, you can think of it as a rank. I guess I don't need to tell you the date?
1705262649901.png = This means you may get an electric shock, for example.

lightning and skull. I explained that he was as fast and deadly as lightning. Or you may infer that this means electric shock. I added stars to support this, you can think of it as a rank. I guess I don't need to tell you the date?
View attachment 20659 = This means you may get an electric shock, for example.

if your lightning bolts looked anything close to that, you would not be banned. Are you willing to change?

What does lightning look like? What are you trying to imply? I would appreciate it if you could say it clearly. What do you compare this to? nazi flag?

Show me an example of a Nazi flag similar to my flag and I will change my flag.

You have Nazism-related lightning bolts on your iron cross.

Remove the lightning bolts or replace them for non-problematic ones and this ban can be removed.

There are no Nazi-related lightning bolts on the iron cross. Nazi lightning happens side by side
1705264294146.png= this is nazi amblem

1705264337498.png= this is my amblem

These are other Nazi symbols for your information.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_symbolism
1705264460603.png

As you can see, I did not use any Nazi insignia. I didn't even use a similar emblem. The symbols I use have nothing to do with Nazism. I request that my ban be removed.

While it's great you did your research, it's also concerning, that you would do the research (toeing the line?).

I do hope you understand that this is far too close in similarity and is indistinguishable for the average player.

Make it clearly distinct, and you can continue playing on our servers. Refuse to do so, you will not be let back on.

I do not follow the Nazi line. Because of your ignorance, I am trying to research these and explain myself. I removed the thunderbolts, I hope from now on the "average players" don't misunderstand this or go read some history..

1705266205826.png

Thank you for your understanding, the ban has been removed. Let us know if you have any issues rejoining.

As for the other comments, I can feel for your frustration, but you have to account for the venue you're displaying this on.

Reviewing where the lifting got stuck, will get back.

Back