Not open for further replies.

Relaxiles

In Game Name Relaxiles

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11/21/2023 Midnight

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Said the word "Jew"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not know that Jew was a bad word. I didn't really say it for any particular reason, it was only the single word with no context for the usage.

Last edited:
In Game Name Relaxiles

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11/21/2023 Midnight

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Said the word "Jew"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not know that Jew was a bad word. I didn't really say it for any particular reason, it was only the single word with no context for the usage.
Sorry but we don't lift bans for racial slurs ever.

you made no reference to any other religion and came in with "j*w" and now you want to play innocent. As Dardell has stated, we don't lift ban for slurs.

Play innocent what? You can check the logs, I didn't get killed, nothing happened, I just typed the word. I don't really care but you've both lied now, you very much do so lift bans for slurs and I'll be happy to show you forum results proving that fact.

Play innocent what? You can check the logs, I didn't get killed, nothing happened, I just typed the word. I don't really care but you've both lied now, you very much do so lift bans for slurs and I'll be happy to show you forum results proving that fact.
We lift bans in this regard when there is a reasonable explanation for why the word "jew" is used. From your chat log no such context exists. This is denied.

Edited for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back