Status
Not open for further replies.

PKw

In Game Name Indy_PK (formerly IBX_PK)

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned August 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irish

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Slither glitch + other glitches + ban circumvention

Any additional comments you would like to add? I got banned in 2021 for using the slither in TBG servers. I believe back then the ban wasn't lifted because I did regularly use the glitch(+others) despite it being against the rules and I said a racial slur in another TBG server (the old maps one). I don't deserve to be unbanned from the BF2 & 3 maps server, deliberate slurs aren't lifted and I knew that.

Since the all maps ban, it's been the better part of 2 years and in that time I matured a lot. I don't glitch anymore like I used to, like going on the propaganda roof and slithering everywhere, even in servers where it's allowed, nor do I camp my own uncap anymore. I play mostly on Banzore now and my record is clean there, no reports in all this time.

I did make another account to try to circumvent the ban around 5 months after I was banned on my main (https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-4.64039/ - [After it was banned I got rid of it and it ended up in the hands of an actual cheater who got it banned on bf4db, and i can prove this, i didn't cheat and never have]). It didn't work and looking back this was a pretty stupid decision. I got banned and I tried to disrespect that, in the process disrespecting you guys too, instead of just playing another server. I'm sorry for this, but this is really hard to forgive. Since then it's been around a year and a half. That's a lot of time - I have grown up and changed a lot. I'm a different person now, having learned my lesson and served my time. If my all maps ban does get lifted, you can expect me to be nothing but a positive contribution to the community, following all the rules and never abusing bugs and glitches, just like how I have been on bZ through this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back