Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

rattIesnake

In Game Name rattIesnake (L is an i)

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned few months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for believe my clan tag was 88, was a friends platoon and the meaning didnt really register, was only in it for a day anyway

Any additional comments you would like to add? really would like to be able to play because you guys are the only ones that are ever populated

What is the exact message you are getting from battlelog when you connect ( web browser not in game browser )

I can't seem to find anything under this alias nor your others.

What is the exact message you are getting from battlelog when you connect ( web browser not in game browser )

I can't seem to find anything under this alias nor your others.
is this not enough?

is this not enough
18 different account names, hmmmmmm, also Id take more than a screen shot of the message it could be from any server, maybe a whole screen shot. giving incomplete info wont help the unbanning process. Or if this a troll, banned to all.

Yeah took some digging to find as it was Oct 14, 2022 - but I even managed to find the screen grab from banning admin

I've verified with your battlelog that this was removed, reverting back, or any new racist names/clan tags and it'll be reinstated permanently.

Lifted!

luckyguess.png

18 different account names, hmmmmmm, also Id take more than a screen shot of the message it could be from any server, maybe a whole screen shot. giving incomplete info wont help the unbanning process. Or if this a troll, banned to all.
haha i just like changing my name a lot man really, appreciate the help

Back