Not open for further replies.

AH6Pook

In Game Name AH6Pook

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Unknown

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey there. I tried joining the server and I was "kicked by Punkbuster." I suppose that means I am banned for a reason that extends beyond my memory. But whatever I did, I apologize- it's been a long time and I've started to get back into Battlefield and would really like to play on TBG, one of the few remaining decent server providers.

Thank you for providing me the link. I’d like to provide a bit of context. While I’m Jewish and don’t think what I said qualifies as a racial slur, it was childish and unwarranted. At the time, I thought it’d be funny to say as I had been killed in-game, prompting me to accuse the enemy of being a Jew killer since I am Jewish and they had killed me. My comment was not intended to upset anyone, and I don’t recall anyone in particular taking offense to what I said. That said, I regret my comment and apologize for breaking the rules. I am responsible for knowing the rules and understand there is no excuse for my behavior, but I felt additional context was necessary.

I know that TBG has a no tolerance policy and that bans of this criteria are not typically lifted. All I ask is for a second look. 3 years have passed since my mistake and I have matured a great deal in that time. There will be no trouble from me going forward if I am afforded another chance.

Thank you,
Pook

You've been provided your answer, Even gave it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back