Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

HandPizza42

In Game Name HandPizza42

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561199065715728

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/12/23 around 11:00pm EST.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Typed "jew" in the chat after being killed by player "AJewishTurtle" in recognition that they killed me after parachuting behind me.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Honest mistake. Meant to be a shorthand of "haha (name) you got me good" with absolutely no racial/religious intent behind it. I realized the mistake the moment I hit enter.

If it was meant to just be a "haha ( name ) got me good." Why ONLY type that word? I've gone over the chat logs and the event logs. You were killed by that player. I am just trying to make sense of this.

Its not that I don't believe you, I'm just trying to understand it.

If it was meant to just be a "haha ( name ) got me good." Why ONLY type that word? I've gone over the chat logs and the event logs. You were killed by that player. I am just trying to make sense of this.

Its not that I don't believe you, I'm just trying to understand it.
Just meant to be a quick response to what happened. Stupid mistake on my part and it won't happen again.

Just meant to be a quick response to what happened. Stupid mistake on my part and it won't happen again.
Hmmm. Ok. We will believe you on this one. Just be careful in the future how you decide to conduct yourself in chat. Unbanned.

Let us know if you have any issues joining.

Back