Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_hosam963

In Game Name dr_hosam963

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned two days from now like between Dec 14, 2022 10:15:00 pm to Dec 14, 2022 11:00:00 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i dont know actually it just gives me "punkbuster has kicked you" until i asked someone called FAST he is i think the founder of the server he told me to appeal and he has his procedures

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i dont know actually , i was talking with someone called jihad about "economic inflation inside U.S.A" and there were a player called sinshiva she was angery idk why and she started to call me ugly face and moron , i respected her and obey her then booom the server started to give me kicked from punkbuster. and yes she told me that she is assyrian like an admin called "renata" and they hate arab very much maybe she told her friend renata to ban me idk i wont accuse anyone idk i think renata has big heart don't think she ban me ,there must be someone else who ban me dont know who or it could be mistake , just want to have fun and apologise if anything happened from me and i don't have any hatred to anyone .

Any additional comments you would like to add? Even this server has alooot of hackers but i couple times enjoyed playing in it , it has funny players

stop being creepy
I am not creepy , so you are admin
Are you the one who banned me ?
you are acting the same as dectator Saddam hussein, when he didnt like someone, he ban him from the political party and kill him .
It is bad thing .

I have reviewed your chat history. I suggest you steer clear from chat from now on. Keep political nonsense out of our servers and don't pester our members while they are trying to play the game too.

Lifted. But this is your only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back