PROPKILLER

In Game Name PROPKILLER

Steam ID (If Applicable) STEAM_0:1:64777074

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unsure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Unfunny meme

Any additional comments you would like to add? Our prior game was some freshie raging guy who was occasionally saying " FUCK WHITE KIDS" and "FUCK MEXICAN KIDS".

The following game, I did it too after I killed him and got banned today for that.

Those words were not sincere and do apologize for any offense I may have caused, that was more just me mirroring back to the guy who was spouting this nonsense.

You were banned 12 days ago for this
1669167804407.png

The original report on you was on October 16th.

This will not be lifted as it falls under the Racism rules. You however are welcome to play on our other servers. Although if this were to repeat on any other server it will be extended to all.

Oh, well, I was definitely able to play yesterday and whatnot, water maps are my favorite! Is there no expiration date? No good-behavior early release? Lol. I Almost never talk in chat.

Oh, well, I was definitely able to play yesterday and whatnot, water maps are my favorite! Is there no expiration date? No good-behavior early release? Lol. I Almost never talk in chat.
You were on BF2/3 Maps last night.

Unfortunately we do not lift these types of bans - racism isn't something we tolerate around here

As for playing yesterday, you were playing on our BF2 and BF3 + silk maps, alongside our All Maps server - we generally allow for second chances in the form of allowing you to play on our other servers after an infraction like the one above, that generosity is a one time deal with the expectation that there is no repeat behavior, of attempts to circumvent the ban - otherwise we extend the ban to all of our servers

Hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding

I'm just going to put this thread to bed, as there doesn't seem to be anything constructive that is going to come out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back