Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickwin067

In Game Name rickwin067

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Thursday, November 17, 2022 (El Salvador)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Using a new glitch (edit: the "Rouzou" thing or can be called Dolphin dive or whatever new name you can put it)

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yes. (sorry for not putting it here)*

Last edited:
Sorry putting in a reply, (i press enter by accident Xd)

i am here for appeal the ban from metro, for using the technic called "Rouzou" or (Dolphin dive) for differentiate of vouzou (mouzou, slither and others) that ressemble teleport.

my appeal is based in the confusion of rouzou (Dolphin dive) = Slither (vouzou, Mouzou)

Slither and their variants are banneable in this server, in this case i don't use this glitches for 6 month or if i use this maybe is for a accident jumping and throwing med kit (i am a human, no a robot), i know the rules of using movement technics (only the "movement thecnic" that give you a massive boost on speed to a point A to B or just unfair advantage cause you broke your visual hitbox (teleport)).

So, clearing this up, i need to explain some differences and i wait a response like: sorry, the team decided to ban this movement same as Slither (vouzou, mouzou).
That's all my intention and the clarifying this issue

First: understanding the differences of Rouzou (Dolphin Dive) and Slither (Vouzou, Mouzou)

in first place: Dolphin dive uses the prone and a adjacent wall or structure to gain some speed to the prone (yes, you need to stand up eliminating the buff to the speed drastically), and in difference to "Slither" is the not using the changing of weapon that cause this glitch (don't having nothing in screen (the guns, def, knife, etc) in the moment of changing weapon and going up a superface vaultable), and that cause the glitch (that bugged animation of the getting again the weapon in the end of the glitch that you can say: teleporting)

getting the difference of Dolphin dive don't use the glitch of don't having something in the screen about guns and don't do a broken visual of the hitbox

we're going to talk about "Advantages and the Disadvantages"

Advantages (in my 30m of using it)
-You get a better version of a prone (have more mobility and get +Reaction time depending about your enemy doesn't kill you in the proccess)
-You get a "lurking" hability if you can call it that, if your enemy doesn't espect it can you kill him, just like "Flanking"* and the definition of wikipedia: (In military tactics, a flanking maneuver is a movement of an armed force around an enemy force's side, or flank, to achieve an advantageous position over it.)* (edit)*
-Maybe this can get some tricks in some maps, but i think is like map favoritism and could be counted by the fingers of your hand inclusive.

Disadvantages:
-An experienced enemy can kill you if they espect this tricky thing (just is a surprise attack like doing the zouzou or just russhing normal)
-You are very exposed in the moment of waking up and retreating (is not like bf2042 or bf1 and including bfV)
-Prone in this game is practically the "emergency" trick and is just selling you to the other team
-Difference of the slither, vouzou: don't get any advantage more than the proning in the center of enemy screen (not just how the slither do: you disappear and "appear in their backs").

I hope this resumed thing can be understable, and if not, you can say me like: "more detailed context we need", and with pleasure I make a video explaining in detail just like rookie.

i hope this can be useful in the future of the rules and keep updating to the day by day of the game, my respects, and a cordial apology in this hours.

Last edited:
Using a new glitch (edit: the "Rouzou" thing or can be called Dolphin dive or whatever new name you can put it)

The fact that you called it a glitch negates the entire thing. It is a movement glitch and is unintended and therefore fits under the Movement glitches that are bannable offenses on our servers.

However other members I'm sure will be weighing in on this and will reply when the have the time to do so. Please be patient as this discussion within the higher staff may take some time.

The fact that you called it a glitch negates the entire thing. It is a movement glitch and is unintended and therefore fits under the Movement glitches that are bannable offenses on our servers.

However other members I'm sure will be weighing in on this and will reply when the have the time to do so. Please be patient as this discussion within the higher staff may take some time.
I know, i called glitch this thing cause i think nobody spects the prone have this but, i think this glitches never be an exploit and yes i am knowing about ppl maybe in some possible way, we are glitching the Game with this.
(in My case yes negates the thing), and of course, tbg have accepted glitches that they are in the Game in the start.
This glitch can be done i'm the start of this game, but maybe his Discovery opacates this, imma try if in another games are possible so, i can give You a solid answer, but yes, not resemble the teleporting (that gives a crucial advantage to the team using it).

I'm not defending this glitch to be allowed in the game of tbg servers, maybe this exist exist but, is better to stay in the raw gameplay of Battlefield 4 metro.

That is my point, and i am sorry for the inconvenience.

I just bring ideas, sorry for telling... (To the public).

Last edited:
So in the 5 seconds it took me to google this new glitch, I came up with a tutorial that showcases just how much of an unfair advantage this holds over other players in the game - it also showcases how deliberate one has to be to use this glitch, and setting different key bindings.

What unfair advantage you say? Well, instead of slithering in the crouched position, you are now slithering in the prone position off of any wall, without switching weapons - and moving just as fast if not faster than the crouched slither - at the beginning of this video tutorial the author showcases its devastating unfair advantage over the traditional vouzou by prone slithering from the front of the player right behind them in a seconds time to engage them. He also states that it holds the same advantages of the traditional slither, which if memory serves correctly forces half your engageable hitboxes into the floor.

As for the ban, you were banned once already on this server for the slither - in that appeal you recognized the unfair advantage that glitch held, apologized and said that you wouldn't use movement glitches going forward - you were also warned that future offences wouldn't be as favorable for you should you decide to glitch again.....welp here we are again, with the only difference being you trying to downplay the unfair advantages of a deliberate game movement glitch........tsk tsk

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back