Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgeM

In Game Name IRIaptor

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Insurgency PUSH ALL MAPS | 128 TICK NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02/08/2022

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I haven't broken any rules. I've only been playing for 1 week and I get that I was kicked by an admin

Any additional comments you would like to add? I really don't know what's going on, I'm not a cheater

The same thing happened to me on the BZ servers and they asked me what relationship I had with a JoiPz_ player, to which I replied that he is my brother, that's why I bought a game and he told me it was a very good game but unfortunately we use the same PC

Unfortunately, your account is being linked to the JoiPz_ account and several others. I will let the other head admins review, but I will not be lifting this ban.
@Irishian88J can comment further on this.

Desafortunadamente, su cuenta está siendo vinculada a la cuenta de JoiPz_ y varias otras. Dejaré que los otros administradores principales revisen, pero no levantaré esta prohibición.
[USUARIO=9918]@Irishian88J[/USUARIO] puede comentar más sobre e
linked to other accounts? then there must be some error. As far as I know my brother only has that account and I myself played a couple of times on that account, he won't let me play. that's why i decided to buy battlefield 4

Last edited:
Unfortunately, your account is being linked to the JoiPz_ account and several others. I will let the other head admins review, but I will not be lifting this ban.

nice meme :)

I asked my brother why he had been banned and he told me, he told me that he had bothered some ucav players who were camping on an island on the hainan map.

Regarding other accounts, I already asked him and it is 100% sure that he only has that JoiPz_ account.. there must be some mistake, please check carefully. and that 6 months have passed since the last time I played in tbg ..

Sorry. I agree with Banzore. This is not going to be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back