Status
Not open for further replies.

nicostratus

In Game Name StatArb

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Many moons ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Being immature and saying words that I probably shouldn't have

Any additional comments you would like to add? I deeply apologize for my immaturity and believe I have paid my dues. It has been well over half a year since I was banned and I have had lots of time to rehabilitate and reflect on my comments. I miss playing on TBG everytime I load up Battlefield. There's now only 1 server that I can play which has players. I promise that if I am to play again on TBG, I will not say a word in chat. If you would prefer, you can keep me permanently muted on all your servers. I simply want to play and that is all. I never cheated, hacked, or abused any in-game rules whatsoever aside from spewing a homophobic slur in the chat. I have deep respect for the LGBT community. Even if you believe that I should be punished, ask yourself: is saying a homophobic slur worthy of a lifetime ban from all Battlefield 4 servers?

You were banned for a racial slur. These are permanent. This ban will not be lifted. You should be able to play on the other TBG servers. If you are caught saying any other racial slurs, you will be banned from all TBG servers however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back