Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

heninator

In Game Name heninator

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/31/22

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for absolutely no clue...literally play every single day and played this afternoon without issue

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

You have been griefing other players who's play style you do not like by smoking them and spam jumping in front of them; you are also non stop toxic in chat. Normally we do not police toxic chat but every word that comes out of your mouth toxic.

Curious for your thoughts on this.

Appreciate the quick response. As you can tell from your server logs Ive been a hardcore regular on your server for a very long time. Since I work at home there are many days I login just to seed the server and get it going. I know and enjoy playing with a couple dozen or so other regulars daily. We give each other shit constantly and it makes the game fun.. What isn't fun is playing game after game where 75% of the team are noobs and don't understand ticket bleed in conquest is, don't know how to push or just don't give a shit and are there solely for their own k/d so they camp spawn the entire round which leads to spawn rape after spawn rape after spawn rape. That kills the server because its no fun for either side. In fact several of my friends that used to be regulars here (we all hang out in discord) don't play here anymore because of it. Any good bf4 conquest player will tell you there is nothing more enjoyable than a hard fought back and forth battle where one side wins by a close margin. When the campfest begins I do try and educate people that may not understand ticket bleed and encourage them to play the objectives. Those that basically say fuckoff we don't care about the team and are just here for ourselves do piss me off so I will spend a few minutes trying to force them out of spawn and then move on trying to push my way to B regardless of the futility because its just more fun.

I really truly dont care about a persons "play style" my only goal is to have fun. We have a few very hardcore regular campers and that's perfectly fine as long as the bulk of the team is actually playing the game and not ruining it for everyone.

You having a problem or not with other playstyles is not the problem here. Where our problem lies is with you doing what you can to intentionally ruin their enjoyment of the game, whether you agree with how they play or not.

As a hardcore regular, you are well aware that this is a rule we enforce. You also know that we do not police our chat but there is a line that gets crossed.

So what happens if me and all my regular friends were to post in here asking you to ban one of these non regs because they are ruining our enjoyment by camping spawn constantly and forcing rape after rape after rape where we cant even move?

So you want to enforce not intentionally ruining someone enjoyment but not playstyles. I get it. So how do you then reconcile that when having too many people with one playstyle DOES intentionally ruin the enjoyment of the game for many others?

BTW I really appreciate you hearing me out on this. I also fully acknowledge that singling out a particular player is not cool and I will refrain from doing that going forward.

Day late and a dollar short to try and walk back being an ass.

You are banned for a week effective yesterday. Use that time to take a Xanax and realize you are playing a game because if that shit show chat log and shitty behavior happen again the next ban won't be temporary.

As a quick follow up, you have been reported for identical behavior in the past and we have given you the benefit of the doubt since evidence was limited. This has been a long time coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back