Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxfixer

In Game Name CruxFixer

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/30/2022 3:15pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Saw it before I got smacked, didn't realize how touchy it was on a certain word. Used the J word in a non derogatory way. I know for a fact you all aren't treating it like the N word, no excuse for anyone to use that word, but giving a blanket bans for this one would be antiemetic in itself.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Six admins read this thread, none seem to want to touch it. Okay as far as antisemitism goes, a person shouldn't be penalized for talking about an ethnic group in a non derogatory way. Jewish people exist... Blanket banning the name is akin to basically trying to sweep them under the rug. You aren't allowed to mention Jewish heritage or the screwed up things done to them in the past or you get banned, this is in itself anti-semitic... Not arguing the rules here, but pointing out a very blatant flaw and a not so good look. It isn't the N word, the N word was made to be derogatory and disparage and was conceived out of prejudice and racism. The word Jew is used to define their own ethnic groups.

This is what I posted
"Romans had a vast spy network back even when Jesus was a around"
"The pretended to be Jews and then scapegoated them for his murder"

Jan 30, 2022 2:26:03 pm​
50​
battlelog_default_avatar_32.png

United States[ML] Crux-fixer

You know....We all have lives. We do all of this voluntarily. We do this when we have time and are available to look at this and have the necessary tools in front of us.

I was going to lift this but since you feel like we are being "Antisemitic" you are going to sit on the ban for a few days. Then it will be lifted.

Remember, our house our rules.

When the word "Jew" is typically used in a very derogatory manner on our servers. We always check the chat log for the context and typically lift the ban. Hence why we have an appeal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back