Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonclausewitz

In Game Name vonclausewtiz

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned January 25

Admin that banned you (If you remember) There was no admin on the server, assuming the people who got me kicked were just friends with the admins. Quite an abuse of power but whatever

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Started out waiting for the heli spawn, didn’t think it would kill him, but I repair tooled someone and it killed him. A team of 4 had ganged up on me as we fought for the heli spawn, they ended up spawn tk camped me the entire game, tking me and reviving me, running me over with cars they got out of. Yea I called them names, none of which got me kicked. I was randomly kicked the next game in the middle of the match after not having any contact with the previous squad for 20 minutes. I’m sure whoever you are, you’d get quite mad if 4 people camped the heli spawn with them taking turns tking you so they wouldn’t get kicked.

Any additional comments you would like to add? X69x squad and a cube squad member. Really easy to bully someone into a rage if you do what they did

Your in game name is not accurate, so I can't look up the ban. Please provide your exact origin in game name.

Listed the wrong server....the wrong origin name....

1643214007279.png

No you weren't banned cause someone is "Friends with the admin". you did a typo that the racial slur filter picked up.

However, you're chat is toxic and a bit out of control. Let me know if you agree to cool it and chill and I'll lift the ban.

Yes I agree I can be toxic and I will chill
You must also agree that it isn’t fair that I wasn’t able to do anything about their harassment, there is NEVER an admin on this server. Never, they constantly shoot into u cap and camp as such

In Game Name vonclausewtiz

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned January 25

Admin that banned you (If you remember) There was no admin on the server, assuming the people who got me kicked were just friends with the admins. Quite an abuse of power but whatever

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Started out waiting for the heli spawn, didn’t think it would kill him, but I repair tooled someone and it killed him. A team of 4 had ganged up on me as we fought for the heli spawn, they ended up spawn tk camped me the entire game, tking me and reviving me, running me over with cars they got out of. Yea I called them names, none of which got me kicked. I was randomly kicked the next game in the middle of the match after not having any contact with the previous squad for 20 minutes. I’m sure whoever you are, you’d get quite mad if 4 people camped the heli spawn with them taking turns tking you so they wouldn’t get kicked.

Any additional comments you would like to add? X69x squad and a cube squad member. Really easy to bully someone into a rage if you do what they did
Yes I agree I can be toxic and I will chill
So, they in return receive no punishment for tking me 15+ times as a squad?

So, they in return receive no punishment for tking me 15+ times as a squad?

I would need evidence to do things about that. You can report them with evidence as applicable, however it has nothing to do with how you personally act.

Ban is lifted, let us know if you have issues reconnecting.

BTW I looked at the server event log and you started the TKing first and continued it the whole time they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back