Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

gang6881

In Game Name gang6881

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8-9pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irish

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for From what I believe and been told after my ban from “GangstaPacMan” is quote “ it’s possible some members found you kinda annoying talking a lot and sometimes talking over people in voice chat and having different opinions on what to do in a game. Other than that I have no firm idea what you’ve been banned for.” I would have to agree with Pacs reasoning as well.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would like to strongly apologize to to TBG as a whole and to any members that as found me as annoying, childish, and inappropriate. I was not spoken to before my ban which is understandable but I feel like I could’ve worked things out with others. I really enjoyed playing Battlefield, Ark, and other games with the friends I’ve made within TBG. I would like to say thank you to Raven and others for letting my play in the Ark server also. If there is any way possible I could talk and work things out with the few members that had a problem with me with no drama and with respect I would be gladly do that. Or if possible speak to a head admin or admin to help me understand any details of my wrong doings and actions. Thank you.

- Gang6881

Hope things work out for ya gang. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about the voice-chat respect and other situations that's going on if you'd like.

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I will be more than happy to explain why it is I removed you and some possible solutions we can potentially agree on to get you back into our Discord. Keep in mind, I say all of this not to complain about you, not to make a spectacle or belittle you. We are a very open, chill and mature group here and we strive to maintain that for all.

Over the past few weeks (Especially this past week) I have had several guests and TBG members come to me with some concerns about you and your behavior in our Discord. Some of which has driven away a few people to other Discords. Without going heavily into specifics here are the general points:

1.) You can be rude and abrasive.
2.) You have a tendency to talk over and down to others when a topic of common interest comes up.
3.) You need to be more mindful of others in the channel who may be trying to work together.

Now I am willing to unban you from Discord but to do that you would simply need to agree that you just have to calm down, be more mindful of others and above all else just play the games have fave fun.

So please read those over, think about them and let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you,

~Irish

Back