Status
Not open for further replies.

ESF-Sungoddess

In Game Name ESF-Sungoddess

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 29 Dec 2021 / 22:21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Someone in the server does not like me, continues to report me

Any additional comments you would like to add? TBG-Fast, This is Changus BTW. I know we have had our differences in the past, but we have played a few times over the past couple of weeks and there clearly was not an issue. with gameplay and server rules with me.

You were banned as you are circumventing your prior ban, which as memory servers has not been lifted on your other account 'esf-changus'

This ban was put into place for good reasons, you trying to circumvent that ban, and then trying to say that you have been playing by the rules seems like a double standard. The rules are, you're banned - you as a person, not a BF4 account! Create as many as you like, you were banned, and we will be upholding that ban on all future accounts.

The fact that you think that creating a new BF4 account and returning is OK, only solidifies the fact that you don't actually care for our servers, our community, or our rules - simply put, go play somewhere else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back