Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCarnage1

In Game Name captian_carnage1

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8:30 8:45 PM pst

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PUNKBUSTER

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I misspelled ninja I believe what I sent was ninga I pressed send right without proof reading or thinking about it, and I guess it was close enough to the N word and I was banned I wasn't trying to get around the filter ( I don't type well I have to look at the keyboard to type.) When I went to school only girls learned to type, typing used to be woman's work, yes I was born in BC before computers

Any additional comments you would like to add? There was a guy named lazy ninja (check the log he was in the game) and he intentionally crashed the helicopter twice and I was trying to tell him what an idiot he was. And that is the honest truth, I've played on your servers for years and your server is my favorite I do swear on your server and I do exercise my sense of humor some view it as trolling but I do it in fun and I may get pissed off and vent, but I'm not racist and I never have been I do know and have known for years the penalty on TBG servers for slurs but it was not intentional. Thank you for your time Captaincarnage

Oct 2, 2021 10:22:10 pm NI*A FUCK OFF DUMB ASS ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

The * above is where there was a G, a head admin will review when available.

CaptainCarnage1 is correct game name

from the times on the event logs there was a player lazyninji on at that time he was kicked

Last edited:
I will give you the benefit of doubt on this one. Ban lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back