Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

GangstaPacMan

In Game Name GangstaPacMan

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198358932857

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Around 10 or 11 o’clock 09/17/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Alterdacer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Recruiting one or two people to different clan besides TBG

Any additional comments you would like to add? Oh where to start.. I’m an honest man and I regret asking people if they would like to join my buddies clan. I fully understand I was in the wrong. I throughly enjoy the “ ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | RUSH MAPS + DLC | ALL WEAPONS | ” server so much and I miss it! I was placed at “!place” #1 with 103,000 points also! If my ban is uplifted I understand this is a strong warning to being banned again and I’ll be “walking on thin ice with a crow watching over me”. Other than that I hope all the TBG guys have a great day and I hope to see y’all on the battlefield!

Irish and I have discussed this and, in line with past decisions, will lift this as long as you understand that we so not tolerate recruiting on our servers.

Should you be caught recruiting again it will be a permanent IP ban from all of our servers.

I know part of this was others reaching out to you in game chat. I would just respond to them that in game isn't the place for that type of conversation

Irish and I have discussed this and, in line with past decisions, will lift this as long as you understand that we so not tolerate recruiting on our servers.

Should you be caught recruiting again it will be a permanent IP ban from all of our servers.

I know part of this was others reaching out to you in game chat. I would just respond to them that in game isn't the place for that type of conversation
Thank you sir and to Irish as well.
That is a fully reasonable punishment for breaking the rule again. Without a doubt the recruiting and many of the other rules are imbedded into my head and role with participating in your servers now.
I highly appreciate you telling me what to do if somebody does in fact reach out and asks to join. (I did handle it poorly last time.)
Thank you for your time messaging me back, handling and juggling this ordeal, and giving me another chance to enjoy the great servers all of you provide for the community.
PS - as I was writing this (ecstatic to hop back online) the power went fully out in half the city!.. I can see y’all don’t play around at all! Haha! See you guys on the battlefield!.. hopefully soon *sigh*

Back