Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacroserocks

In Game Name lacroserocks

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned no idea? I played last night with no issue, today I'm banned

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea? I played last night with no issue, today I'm banned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no idea? I played last night with no issue, today I'm banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did get kicked on naval strike server after reporting uncap attackers by hovering over uncap in little bird and grabbing names (there was a hand full of attacks prior), rejoined the server shortly after posting on forums about uncap attackers, and then got 3 day ban before I could choose load out and spawn.

On metro server, I have no idea.... I did have civil pleasantries on discord today with freelancer, matt and another TBG person, don't know why that would cause me to be banned. that weather is crisp.

If you say "troll chat filter" I will laugh my ass off. "vagina" is not a racial slur and is no where close to even attempting to "test" the filter. Let's be serious guys :) penis is way better

@St. TruFreelancer will comment as he is the banning admin. Vagina didn't get you in trouble.

I would suggest that you quit calling people racists in chat. Not sure if that is what Tru put the ban in place for or not.

And maybe switch to decaf coffee.

We gave you a 7 day bane for this:

1631841761334.png

And you should be happy it isn't longer.

As the cow said, you and your brother really need to take a deep breath and take a break from game chat. He has already gotten himself banned from one server, one more and it's a blanket ban on all of our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back