Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tethyssz

In Game Name Tethyssz

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3:20 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was banned for racial slur but I mispelled suspicious stats I think I said suspysicous or something and it banned me automatically for no reason whatsoever. I don't know what happened. The chat said someone was banned for "Suspsicious stats" and I was curious what that meant yet it banned me for misspelling the word. It was merely an accident and I didn't intend to harm anyone or any persons

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't know what slur I used in misspelling suspicious but I apologize if there was something in there

EDIT: I was able to find the original chat log which said: Aug 18, 2021 2:23:30 pm suspiciouys stats? ! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2021 2:23:30 pm​
suspiciouys stats?
! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com​
The portion of your statement in blue "tripped" the racial slur filter, suspicious (the correct spelling) wouldn't have tripped it. A head/senior admin will review when available.

Aug 18, 2021 2:23:30 pm​
suspiciouys stats?
! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com​
The portion of your statement in blue "tripped" the racial slur filter, suspicious (the correct spelling) wouldn't have tripped it. A head/senior admin will review when available.
I fat fingered the u and y keys when trying to spell suspicious as they are right next to each other damn. My comment was a simple typo and I never intended to use any racial slur whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back