Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigE1293

In Game Name Ascend_Daddy

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Late night August 1, 2021 between early morning August 2, 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Most likely Alteredacer (ban message just says "banned by admin")

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for He was calling me a hacker last night while playing on the BF4 rush server and said something about how my bf4cheatreport is lit up red and orange. However the only thing that's red on my cheatreport is my hs/k ratio on a couple rounds since I snipe from long range a lot. Everything else is green or black right now. Interestingly, I wasn't banned at all while playing last night. It must have happened after I went to bed since the ban message didn't appear until I tried rejoining tonight. Should be noted this admin has also banned friends of mine and claims that we are all hackers, despite the fact we all record gameplay and can provide videos and clips to prove we don't hack. Thank you, can't wait to play on the rush server again.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back