Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_Sh00terX

In Game Name DA_ShOOterX

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7/6/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for doesnt seem like a ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? These past couple of days i have been unable to join tbg metro . i get this msg "ERROR you have already joined this server".
i have repaired game files rebooted network renewed ip and dns rebooted pc ..but no luck. other servers work just fine . what could be the issue?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't think this is something we can help with or control on our server. It isn't a ban issue.
@Matt-aka-FAST I've seen a couple of these for this server. Maybe needs a restart?

Well just to add, i had some problems few weeks ago, same as da shooter, and only in tbg 90mhz bf4... but as I thought it was just me, never complained... i cleaned my windows reg file, cookies, repaired the game, and could join again... seens it wasnt the problem

I have been having the problem as well on 2/3 and all maps the only reliable way I have found is to restart the computer. Even after exiting origin, and re-starting it, it thinks the game is still open, when it isn't. I get hung on waiting for the game to exit, when leaving a server as well. I suspect origin launcher is the issue.

Well just to add, i had some problems few weeks ago, same as da shooter, and only in tbg 90mhz bf4... but as I thought it was just me, never complained... i cleaned my windows reg file, cookies, repaired the game, and could join again... seens it wasnt the problem
i tried cleaning the system is not working

so i tried joining the game from a different computer today , i still get the "you have already joined server!.

I am having same problem as shooter, but i try to join via battlelog.. i can join server by if i start the game only if i launch the gave via origin and go for multiplayer there

i just tried giving it another go this morning using battlelog . its working server is half empty, joined right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back