Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Aidar

In Game Name aidarenok

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned According to a report a week ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ...

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Today I tried to enter Bf3 server but couldn't. "..reason banned by admin". Interesting for what? Last month I rarely played Bf3 and even don't remember when I played on your server even don't understand the reason. This i found my last game on your server https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/battlereport/show/1/94145991/486995880/ . Never used any cheat, nor make any racist, don’t remember insulting anyone in the chat.

In Game Name aidarenok

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned According to a report a week ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ...

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Today I tried to enter Bf3 server but couldn't. "..reason banned by admin". Interesting for what? Last month I rarely played Bf3 and even don't remember when I played on your server even don't understand the reason. This i found my last game on your server https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ru/battlereport/show/1/94145991/486995880/ . Never used any cheat, nor make any racist, don’t remember insulting anyone in the chat.
I've gone ahead and lifted this ban as it appears to be unexplained/error. Let us know if you have issues rejoining.

I've gone ahead and lifted this ban as it appears to be unexplained/error. Let us know if you have issues rejoining.
Hello, tried to enter but still appearing ban with reason "Banned by admin"

Ban was stuck, please try again.

Try again, ban seems to really be stuck in there.

Back