Status
Not open for further replies.

stigma1989

In Game Name TheBrokenKnee

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned i dont know

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for when i load the server i got this message "Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'TheBrokenKnee' (for 5 minutes) ... Player TheBrokenKnee kicked by ACI LiveSecure for PBGL-BF3 PunkBuster Global GUID Ban-BF3 [Admin Decision] "

Any additional comments you would like to add? i dont know what happend the only thing it could be is that i change from chrome to firefox but this server is the only one i have problems

Hey so upon further review we realized that we accidentally re-enabled a plugin that we had since stopped using. I don't know if it will allow you to join or not but it could be a good chance that was causing the issue and you may be able to rejoin.

Hey so upon further review we realized that we accidentally re-enabled a plugin that we had since stopped using. I don't know if it will allow you to join or not but it could be a good chance that was causing the issue and you may be able to rejoin.
just returnig from work tested looks like that was the issue i can play in the server now thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back