Not open for further replies.

Machara_Senpai

In Game Name Machara_Senpai

Steam ID (If Applicable) Machara_Senpao

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 28/01/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I think it's the machine

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Today I received the message "The game has been disconnected: PunkBuster has banned you. Reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Machara_Senpai' (for 5 minutes) ... Player Machara_Senpai kicked by ACI LiveSecure for VPN-VPN use blocked on this server [Admin Decision]" when I wanted to enter the server. I have never used VPN to access the server.

Yesterday I formatted the computer and today I just installed the game.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would like you to give a solution to my case since I really enjoy playing on the Battlefield 3 server since it is the only one I can enter based on my ping.

I found said ban located in procon and lifted it under the pretense that you aren't using a VPN.

However based on gameme showing you are in columbia and our server stating you are in the united states leads me to believe you were using a VPN at one point.

If you have a VPN on your computer i suggest shutting it off completely or removing it if you wish to continue playing on our servers, it will detect it and reban you.

I found said ban located in procon and lifted it under the pretense that you aren't using a VPN.

However based on gameme showing you are in columbia and our server stating you are in the united states leads me to believe you were using a VPN at one point.

If you have a VPN on your computer i suggest shutting it off completely or removing it if you wish to continue playing on our servers, it will detect it and reban you.
Oh, i really don't know when a VPN could have been connected to me, i will be more careful from now on. and thank you very much for the help, i will try to connect again to see if it will let me in and i will be sure to have everything turned off. thank you so much

i still have the same error, I think I have nothing left but to say goodbye to the server. thank you very much for trying to help me

One last thing, is it possible that you can delete all my data from the server to see if I can log in again? please. If it's not possible, I understand

seems the ban popped back up on the box? I don't know whats causing this issue.

You are welcome.

This Appeal is Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back