Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Descrew

In Game Name DesCrew

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/31/2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It said "Admin Decision"

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey guys. I supposedly got banned for throwing a racial slur in the chat when this in fact never happend. I was only saying good night to the rest of the players in the server, but only after typing "night" in the chat I got immediatly banned for racial sluring. I've been playing in your server for a long time now and I've never had any problems in the past. I hope this could get reviewed and the ban could get lifted. Thank you guys very much for your time.

1000021889.jpg
For head admin, I agree with his statement that it was typo. Hold tight DesCrew a head admin will lift it soon when they're available please remember today is New Year's Eve so it may not be tonight. Cheers and careful with your spelling next time, comrade.

In Game Name DesCrew

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/31/2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) It said "Admin Decision"

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey guys. I supposedly got banned for throwing a racial slur in the chat when this in fact never happend. I was only saying good night to the rest of the players in the server, but only after typing "night" in the chat I got immediatly banned for racial sluring. I've been playing in your server for a long time now and I've never had any problems in the past. I hope this could get reviewed and the ban could get lifted. Thank you guys very much for your time.
Confirmed this was a typo that tripped our filter, just watch out when you hit Enter in the chat.

Lifted the ban, please let us know if you have issues rejoining.

Hey guys, thank you very much for the review and lifting the ban. I appreciate <3. Happy new year!

Confirmed this was a typo that tripped our filter, just watch out when you hit Enter in the chat.

Lifted the ban, please let us know if you have issues rejoining.
Okay, so I got this message when trying to join the server: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'DesCrew' ... Prior Kick/Ban" Any ideas?

Lifted it again, sometimes Procon is weird. Let us know if you keep having issues.

Lifted it again, sometimes Procon is weird. Let us know if you keep having issues.
Hey it's me again. These past days I wasn't having any issues entering the server, playing normally, etc.. but today I did. I don't know why or how but I got the same message as last time; "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'DesCrew' ... Prior Kick/Ban" I hope you could help me with this. Thank you guys so much <3.

Thank you bro <3 I joined the server without any trouble, much love!

Hey guys, I got the same ban message again trying to join the server tonight "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'DesCrew' ... Prior Kick/Ban" Is there any way I can fix this through my end? Cause I keep getting this error.. I hope this could get lifted <3 thx

Found and unbanned for a third time. You aren't the only player having this issue. For some reason Procon, or one of the plugins keeps re-adding some bans despite us lifting and deleting them. @Fennec

Back