Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

PR9DANtEtEQ

In Game Name PR9DANTEtEQ

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/PR9DANtEtEQ/

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4-3 days ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) SafetyPanzer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for when logging into the server it says:
Attacking uncap without being provoked after multiple warnings + (SafetyPanzer)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I played on the Caspian Border, played on a helicopter, they closed the enemy team on respawn, I started killing on respawn, the admin kicked me (no complaints about the matter), I re-logged in, took into account my mistake and understood. The following map was Channels Noushehra played on LAV-25, also closed the team on respawn (since the enemy team was weaker) did not attack the enemy base and after a while received a ban: Attacking uncap without being provoked after multiple warnings. If you unblock me and give me the opportunity to play on your server, then next time I will not make such mistakes on my part and will adhere to the server rules! Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:

in Game Mame: PR9DANtEtEQ​

Last edited:
the administration will respond, please let me know if there is any hope of lifting the ban? explain

In Game Name PR9DANTEtEQ

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/id/PR9DANtEtEQ/

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4-3 days ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) SafetyPanzer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for when logging into the server it says:
Attacking uncap without being provoked after multiple warnings + (SafetyPanzer)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I played on the Caspian Border, played on a helicopter, they closed the enemy team on respawn, I started killing on respawn, the admin kicked me (no complaints about the matter), I re-logged in, took into account my mistake and understood. The following map was Channels Noushehra played on LAV-25, also closed the team on respawn (since the enemy team was weaker) did not attack the enemy base and after a while received a ban: Attacking uncap without being provoked after multiple warnings. If you unblock me and give me the opportunity to play on your server, then next time I will not make such mistakes on my part and will adhere to the server rules! Thanks for understanding!
Good-day PR9DANtEtEQ! apologies for the later than normal reply! (Been working a lot)
While I was in Caspian Border with you I was watching and of course saw you swapping from Pilot to Gunner to get the spawn kills after I made multiple warnings in chat and across the screen which you did not heed and received a kick from the server. After the kick, you returned and were doing fairly decent. Now, moving into Noshar Canals, I visualized you utilizing the LAV-25, at the "Delta" capture point's warehouse, firing onto enemies who first started shooting at you (Understandable). But, the players that were driving in the uncap in jeeps or running on foot, not firing at you, just attempting to make it out of the uncap, were cut down by you before they left that uncap zone. You already received multiple warnings in Caspian Border and a kick from the server, but still kept breaking the server rule, which ended up in your ban from the server.

I see you a lot in the server, and haven't really had any issues with you until 7 DEC 23, but when it came to this, you should have known better with how much you pop in and out of the server XD. I believe it can be undone, but I will leave it with the seniority to make the final decision!

thank you very much for the answer! I understood everything, I didn’t notice the messages in the chat since the chat was hidden (I hide the chat often because I see a lot of negativity addressed to me from the players, that’s the only reason the chat was hidden), I didn’t think that my actions would lead to blocking, but I will take into account all my mistakes and next time I will be extremely careful in my actions and of course I will adhere to the server rules, I would really like you to give me the opportunity to play on your server!

This has been lifted. Let us know if you have any issue rejoining the server.

Thank you very much to the admins for unblocking me and giving me the opportunity to play on your server, now I will monitor my actions more carefully.

Back