Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLLbf3

In Game Name BeLLm0nT

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 15/11/2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) MeanDean

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for The administrator MeanDean banned me from the BF3 server because he thought I used rapid fire, and he simply ignores me when I try to get in touch to find out why, I don't use any cheats, I have 2 thousand hours of play and I can prove it any way they want.

I would really like them to lift the ban because it's the only server I have to play in my region and I really like it. I've never had any problems with anyone there

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

You were not banned because of cheats. You were banned because you decided to blatantly uncap camp. @MeanDean will respond when available. Please be patient.

Rules about shooting into uncap scroll every so often: You shot into uncap and killed me just after I spawned. By rules you can not shot into uncap unless being shot at, which I did not, and others complained you shot at them.
When no admins are playing people tend to not follow the rules. Shooting into uncap is a bannable offense, and you just happened to get caught. I don't ban unless I see video or see the offense. Live with it.

Rules about shooting into uncap scroll every so often: You shot into uncap and killed me just after I spawned. By rules you can not shot into uncap unless being shot at, which I did not, and others complained you shot at them.
When no admins are playing people tend to not follow the rules. Shooting into uncap is a bannable offense, and you just happened to get caught. I don't ban unless I see video or see the offense. Live with it.
A lot of people were doing the same because the enemy team practically had no more flags, your criteria is not fair. Could have a second chance 'cause you know I wasn't the only one

A lot of people were doing the same because the enemy team practically had no more flags, your criteria is not fair. Could have a second chance 'cause you know I wasn't the only one
You knew the rules, you chose not to follow them. If others were breaking those rules, then report them... don't join them. You made bad choices and this was the consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back