Not open for further replies.

alex202

In Game Name Alex202xD

Steam ID (If Applicable) 159627078

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 24/07/2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said nibbas in patrol chat. I didn't know it triggered autoban and didn't mean no harm or offense. Just zoomer slang.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

yeah i know I was just talking with my patrol, i wasn't trying to be edgy or insulting. Didn't know it would cause an issue since it was patrol chat. I apologize and I would like to play again cuz its the only DLC active server in BF3

Big yikes! Pretty mid of you to say it but that doesn't slap around here. Don't be salty, you broke our rules.

Unfortunately Fam, You didn't pass the vibe check with the Salty Language. Our drip Lives rent free in peoples minds as a Boujee server.

It's definitely not Lit when you decide to say Racial Slurs. It is quite sus of you to finesse us into lifting your ban.

This ain't it, Chief. You are not the G.O.A.T.

This would be a massive L if you continued this Behavior on another server. It would result in a Big Yikes and your departure from our servers.

Bet! All these responese were fleek AF! Truly a Gucci team at work here to handle a lowkey stan being cheugy and cringe!

Yeet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back