Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

xeen366

In Game Name Xeen366

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not sure, just came back to play after some years

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It says crash attempt but I would never do such a thing. Maybe a technical error on my pc

Any additional comments you would like to add? my stats will show that I’am a long time decent player and I do not cheat

I cannot seem to find that player name in any of the databases. Are you sure Xeen366 is your current Origin name?

I cannot seem to find that player name in any of the databases. Are you sure Xeen366 is your current Origin name?
Hello, thanks for the quick response. It seems my profile name has changed to:
68b9d2386d02c850

I have no idea how this happened. I tried to look it up now and this weird combo of letters and numbers came up. It was originally Xeen366. I just started playing again after a long hiatus. Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

So that string of letters was originally attributed to a bug that would crash servers because of the string. If you would just change your name from that into whatever you'd like then a Head Admin can get to unbanning you.

So that string of letters was originally attributed to a bug that would crash servers because of the string. If you would just change your name from that into whatever you'd like then a Head Admin can get to unbanning you.
Hello, I have updated the name to:

Xeen366

Thanks!

Confirmed. A HA will be with you soon.

Back