Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

1GECKO1

In Game Name 1Gecko1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04.01.2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) KILLA_U_IV

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no reason - just he doesnt like me

Any additional comments you would like to add? absolutely incompetent admin who insults players and tells only liars. On the hint that another player mines own tank, I was banned

and the guy, whp puts mines on our tank, leva-hunter, is still playing....

Is this the way an admin enforces your rules ?

Attachments

• 2023-01-04_23h06_17.png
    2023-01-04_23h06_17.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
Gecko I am asking for this ban to be temporary with the idea that you no longer grief in the tank and that you stop with the toxic chat especially towards those that are volunteering their time to admin the server. We just want people to have fun and play that's all. Hope this works as a solution. Thank you.
In Game Name 1Gecko1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04.01.2023

Admin that banned you (If you remember) KILLA_U_IV

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no reason - just he doesnt like me

Any additional comments you would like to add? absolutely incompetent admin who insults players and tells only liars. On the hint that another player mines own tank, I was banned
Gecko I am asking for this ban to be temporary with the idea that you no longer grief in the tank and that you stop with the toxic chat especially towards those that are volunteering their time to admin the server. We just want people to have fun and play that's all. Hope this works as a solution. Thank you.

Back