Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-YULY-l

In Game Name -La-Yuliana-

Steam ID (If Applicable) -La-Yuliana-

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ADMIN

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for yesterday they took away my ban For the appeal I made, but they only took away the ban of BF3 METRO, In TBG ALL THE MAPS OF CONQUESTS I follow ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

You were banned on both your accounts for using TBG tags in our servers. If you promise not to use TBG tags while playing our servers, I will lift the bans for the infraction.

If you want to apply for membership, use the link below.

I am waiting on your answer for this ban appeal. The membership doesn't go through with a ban from all of our servers.

I already swore never to use the TBG label in my name again without being a TBG member and I apologized in the previous ban appeal report

Matt-aka-FAST He told me that the ban would be lifted, but the ban was only lifted on the BF3 metro server, on the other server of TBG CONQUER ALL MAPS The ban was not lifted, I'm still Banned, I think he forgot.​

As you can see in TBG ALL MAPS I'M BAN

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (6).png
    Captura de pantalla (6).png
    519.8 KB · Views: 7
As you can see I'm not banned on the subway, That's why I think Matt-aka-FAST forgot to unban me on both servers I only unbanned me on one, that's all.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (8).png
    Captura de pantalla (8).png
    442.2 KB · Views: 5
I am now checking to see if this is a second offense. If it is, this ban will remain.

This seems to be the same offense. Checking now to see if you used a second account to bypass the initial ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back