Not open for further replies.

CaboosePootis

In Game Name CaboosePootis

Steam ID (If Applicable) STEAM_0:0:59565043

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Unsure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unsure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'CaboosePootis' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was banned for accidentally tripping the chat filter two years ago. It was accepted and appealed. A couple of months later I get the same message I receive now (Prior Kick/Ban). It was accepted as there was some sort of problems with bans sticking and I could join the server again. I am receiving the same message now as I did a year ago. I have not played BF3 since last year nor have received an entirely new ban, so I have no idea when I could have gotten re-banned.

I just confirmed it was that same pesky ban from your original appeal that was approved --> https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.60005/

I've removed all traces of it from the nfo server, removed the ban from procon, and updated the pb server - hopefully your all set this time round.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back