Not open for further replies.

MadKoreanFPS

In Game Name MadKoreanBF

Steam ID (If Applicable) MadKoreanBF

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned I don't know

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for My MadKoreanBF account was suspended for suspicious activity in Battlefield 4 games.
However, the MadKoreanBF account is an account he gave me as a gift to my Canadian Twitch friend, fuzionnfps, on July 20, 2021, and I have never played Battlefield 4 with that account.
If you want, I can take a screenshot of the conversation and send it to you, or I'll link him to talk to you.
I've been streaming on Twitch for about 2 years, but I've never played Battlefield 4, and as evidence of that, my main account, MadKoreaFPS, never bought Battlefield 4.
I've only been playing Battlefield 3 since 2012, I've never used a cheater program, and the reason I started streaming is because people keep calling me cheater and I started streaming to prove my innocence.
I don't know if you can check the region you accessed when your MadKoreanBF account was banned from Battlefield 4, but if you can, please check it out.
Perhaps the connection area will be in Canada, not South Korea.
Again, I hate Battlefield 4 and have never played it, nor have I played it once in 2 years of streaming.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Appeal denied. You need to clear this up with BF4DB before we consider lifting. We are enforcing the ban across all of our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back