Not open for further replies.

gordaofodase

BANNED
BANNED
In Game Name Gordoporemagil69

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 22/10/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I want request another chance on this server, because I didn’t know “nego” was prohibited, because brazilians use this word for anything, and this isn’t racist word here, but I believe in English speakers the world “neg” that another admin mentioned is racist word. I’d like to be unbanned because I typed “nego” and I had no intention to offend anyone… I believe I could have another chance on this server…
And the word “neg” and “nego” doesn’t have the same sound!
The word “nego” in Portuguese means=Negative, deny, negate etc. if you put the word “nego” in Google translate you can find all significantes of it… I’d like to request another review of my ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

In Game Name Gordoporemagil69

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 22/10/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I want request another chance on this server, because I didn’t know “nego” was prohibited, because brazilians use this word for anything, and this isn’t racist word here, but I believe in English speakers the world “neg” that another admin mentioned is racist word. I’d like to be unbanned because I typed “nego” and I had no intention to offend anyone… I believe I could have another chance on this server…
And the word “neg” and “nego” doesn’t have the same sound!
The word “nego” in Portuguese means=Negative, deny, negate etc. if you put the word “nego” in Google translate you can find all significantes of it… I’d like to request another review of my ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
"nego" as part of the word is common in Spanish (also Portuguese as a latin language) and, does it mean something in English?

yes the word "nego" is common in brazil, and doesnt sound racist here. In english i belive doesnt means anything, unless the "neg" that is an abreviation of the N word. I got banned because i typed "nego" and the admin told i was banned because of "neg" only, i never used that word because i didnt know ppl use it.

Now, this a player who deserves BAN. Just bececause I killed him a couple of times and answer in Spanish to another players...

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back