Not open for further replies.

gordaofodase

BANNED
BANNED
In Game Name GordoPoremAgil69

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 22/10/2021 10am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I got banned because racism, i typed "nego" but im from brazil, and nego isnt racism word, so i typed it and i got auto ban, i didnt know i couldnt say it, to avoid problems ill not type it again.
"Nego" in brazil means guys/dude, its an informal way to call somebody, i sorry about that. i would like to get unbanned

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Oct 22, 2021 1:14:51 pm​
ta doido so tem nego ruim nesse time puta merda da pra carregar tanta anta nao
# # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM​

The blue portion of your text did indeed "trip" the racial slur filter.

A Senior/Head Admin will review when available.

Oct 22, 2021 1:14:51 pm​
ta doido so tem nego ruim nesse time puta merda da pra carregar tanta anta nao
# # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM​

The blue portion of your text did indeed "trip" the racial slur filter.

A Senior/Head Admin will review when available.
ok thank you

I saw auto-ban for no real reasons before, like 2 months ago a guy from Pakistan got auto-ban because he said something negative about his country. I took screen cap, but hardly I'd find it to proove he had no intention to offend anyone. And saw people widly offending and insulting with no problems at all.

I saw auto-ban for no real reasons before, like 2 months ago a guy from Pakistan got auto-ban because he said something negative about his country. I took screen cap, but hardly I'd find it to proove he had no intention to offend anyone. And saw people widly offending and insulting with no problems at all.
yup, i belive the most people get banned like me, just typed something that is bad for english speakers, but for their native language isnt offensive, and i belive for the most guys got banned like me, doesnt had any intention to offend someone!

yup, i belive the most people get banned like me, just typed something that is bad for english speakers, but for their native language isnt offensive, and i belive for the most guys got banned like me, doesnt had any intention to offend someone!
I'm argentinian and you know Br and Arg usually treat each other like old enemies haha we say some things that Eng speakers may feel like racist or offending, it's so common on Br servers and I chat with Br players in this way and took like fun haha!!! We hate and admire aech other, BF3 FOREVER!

Please refrain from other people's ban appeals.

This will not be lifted. This is still slang for the same thing. We have been consistent with this policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back