Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT-Ronbo

In Game Name SGT-RONBO

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Unsure - it must have been a long time ago.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unsure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I am not aware of any reason

Any additional comments you would like to add? I cannot join either of the BF3 servers. Conquest maps or Metro. Can you look into this and why I might have been banned.

Well you were banned from the conquest for a racial slur.......

PunkBuster Server: 701 {0/-1} "SGT-Ronbo" Banning for Racial Slur!! stupid be*ners 4/9/2020 4:05:42 PM"

Threw an asterisk over the 'a' in that word, as the filter here would have blocked the post for legitimate reasons, the slur need not be repeated!

That ban will not be lifted!

You were then banned on our Metro server for climbing up (glitching) into the ceiling......

Last edited:
Gonna talk internally on how we wish to proceed on the ceiling glitch issue, but bans for racial slurs are never lifted.

ok, hopefully, it will get lifted. Not many Bf3 servers around anymore. Thanks for your time.

ok, hopefully, it will get lifted. Not many Bf3 servers around anymore. Thanks for your time.
Sgt -Ronbo I am suprised to see this you were a regular and I thought a good part of the regulars we had. I hope it is lifted and also hope that it isn't repeated as you know that is not something that we allow on the server. Hope all is well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back