Ban Appeal Battlefield 1

Nebula1738

In Game Name Nebula1738

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561199010918034

Which Game? Battlefield 1

Which Server? Battlefield 1 - All conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5-20-24

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I think they had "renata" in their name

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was asking about the rules and they said no racism and I asked if that meant slurs and then I asked what those would be. I was hoping they would refer me to a website or something so I could understand but they instead said I was "baiting" and banned me. I believe this was incredibly unfair because I had no intention of that. I simply wanted to know and understand the rules so I can play. I am asking that I talk with the person that banned me some someone in charge so I can clear this up. I did not have ill intentions and I want to be able to play again. Thank you

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

For someone who suddenly now cares about the rules you were not acting that way last night. We repeatedly stated no ramming in the plane and you continued to do it. Your response was "don't care". How are we supposed to give you any credibility now when asking about slurs?

For someone who suddenly now cares about the rules you were not acting that way last night. We repeatedly stated no ramming in the plane and you continued to do it. Your response was "don't care". How are we supposed to give you any credibility now when asking about slurs?
I did it one time and I didn't know the person who told me not to was serious. I didn't know they were an admin and I didn't know it was a legitimate rule. If you recall, I never actually said anything inappropriate like slurs or other offensive terms. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused and I am asking for a second chance. I promise I won't mess this up. Thank you.

I did it one time and I didn't know the person who told me not to was serious. I didn't know they were an admin and I didn't know it was a legitimate rule. If you recall, I never actually said anything inappropriate like slurs or other offensive terms. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused and I am asking for a second chance. I promise I won't mess this up. Thank you.
Okay first of all, I wasn't the one you rammed. That was allbeef.

Second of all, you didn't do it one time because another player said you did it to them as well.

Third, no it's not unfair because it's common sense on what "no racism" means. It's not that hard to figure out. Instead, you decided to troll and you asked for specifics. Yeah, you baited, plain and simple.

Okay first of all, I wasn't the one you rammed. That was allbeef.

Second of all, you didn't do it one time because another player said you did it to them as well.

Third, no it's not unfair because it's common sense on what "no racism" means. It's not that hard to figure out. Instead, you decided to troll and you asked for specifics. Yeah, you baited, plain and simple.

First of all tt was an accident I don't know why we're still on that. I truly didn't mean to do it I was trying to swerve away and I didn't know they were right there. Second of all, it happened ONCE and whoever says it happened twice isnt telling the truth. For like the 3rd time now, I wasn't baiting I was just asking about it. I never said "can you SAY what the slurs are so I know not to say them" you people are putting words in my mouth here. I'm asking for you to be a little more fair to me please. I haven't actually violated ANY of your rules. I. Said "don't care" and you all lost your shit. As I've stated before, I DIDNT HAVE BAD INTENTIONS and you people are taking this way too far. I asked questions and got banned without hesitation. Listen if I was trying to "bait" as you people keep saying for some reason I would have just moved on after you banned me but I have gone through the trouble to make am appeal and link my steam ID and talk to you people about this to try and clear the air. Please stop just concluding that I'm trying to troll you and HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY. I'm trying to work with you and show I didn't have bad intentions. I don't know how else to put it. As I said before you won't have any problems with me I fucking swear. I play this game after working all day and I love playing it. PLEASE unban me so I can just go back to playing the game.

I told you repeatedly that I wasn't going to give you examples and you continued to ask for specific words and phrases.

This is ultimately up to the senior admins but if it was up to me, I'd say no. Your lack of respect, your horrible excuses, your disregard for the rules that we told you, none of it adds up to me since I was there the whole time and you were having a great time trolling with that others.

Ok I had a discussion with the head admins. We are going to lift the ban. Please refrain from ramming. Also, I suggest using the power of the interwebs and figure out what is considered a slur or anything that is racially charged before you send anything in chat. Best practice is to avoid chatter regarding any ethnicity, skin colour, etc...

Ok I had a discussion with the head admins. We are going to lift the ban. Please refrain from ramming. Also, I suggest using the power of the interwebs and figure out what is considered a slur or anything that is racially charged before you send anything in chat. Best practice is to avoid chatter regarding any ethnicity, skin colour, etc...
Thank you for working with me. As I said before, there won't be anymore problems with me I swear. Again sorry for the headache I caused. And renatta322, sorry to you as well. I understand now and like I said, there won't be anymore problems. Thank you.

Back