Ban Appeal Battlefield 1

alperg44

In Game Name AlperGogebakan01

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198442180088/

Which Game? Battlefield 1

Which Server? Battlefield 1 - All conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 13.04.2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was playing on the German side in a game, and we were winning the war. As a joke, I typed 'seig hail,' which means 'long live victory' in German, without any racist intent.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not make the comment with racist intent; I simply typed it as a joke. Please lift the ban, and I apologize for any offense caused. I assure you that I will not make such comments again. By the way, this is my first time being banned, and I didn't realize I would face something like this for the joke I made. As I mentioned before, it was purely meant as a joke. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks

In Game Name AlperGogebakan01

Steam ID (If Applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198442180088/

Which Game? Battlefield 1

Which Server? Battlefield 1 - All conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 13.04.2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was playing on the German side in a game, and we were winning the war. As a joke, I typed 'seig hail,' which means 'long live victory' in German, without any racist intent.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not make the comment with racist intent; I simply typed it as a joke. Please lift the ban, and I apologize for any offense caused. I assure you that I will not make such comments again. By the way, this is my first time being banned, and I didn't realize I would face something like this for the joke I made. As I mentioned before, it was purely meant as a joke. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks
Usually people follow those words with hate so it was a "stop it before it happens" kind of thing. But you explained you did only say 'sieg hail' which in of itself doesnt mean anything bad. So I see no point to keep this ban, you explained yourself and we've never had problems with you either. Ill see about lifting your ban. Hope you understand from our end, we're not out to be assholes we just dont tolerate hate when we ourselves are trying to play the game as well.

Just to add on though, maybe dial back the "edgy"......

You're toeing the line and second chances will not be provided.

Thank you for being understanding. I apologize again, and I hope you'll lift my ban soon. Have a good day.

Thank you for being understanding. I apologize again, and I hope you'll lift my ban soon. Have a good day.
It is lifted, are you having trouble joining?
Edit: also if I dont respond I'm not ignoring you, at work on break rn lol

Are you having trouble joining our server? Your ban was lifted if you hadnt seen my previous reply

Are you having trouble joining our server? Your ban was lifted if you hadnt seen my previous reply

Hello, thank you for deciding to lift my ban, but I still can't join your servers. I would appreciate it if you could help me.

And I'd like to add that I've changed my username in the game. New username : alperg44

Your ban was lifted, but it was on another list as well. It's should be lifted now, give it a go.

Back