Ban Appeal Battlefield 1

Ec136

In Game Name ec136

Which Game? Battlefield 1

Which Server? Battlefield 1 - All conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/10/24 6:20PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None listed

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for having a flawless round

Any additional comments you would like to add? Didn't see any comments from an admin or anything? Confused.

I'm happy to send videos from early today hitting some great shots!
I'm not always recording I couldn't clip when I got banned.

sometimes it's a rhythm for spawns. That tap was just lucky I have so many hours I get bored and try that sometimes.

Can you see if I walked up on 2 guys originally? I thought I saw two, killed one, and knew my team was outside so he wasn't there.
Thought why not try smoke?

If you want to call we can chat and walk through it.
Here's a pic of a round I had late last year on fort. SaltyNoobs guys can vouch for me they probably inspected me before.

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
No problem.
I never use spectator view much, but I noticed there's spotting flares visible on the minimap. I think those players were visible to be there in the smoke.

Bump.

Is there anything else I can help sort through?
This is basically the only game I play in my down time and I’d like to continue to do so.

Thanks!

We (admins) had a internal discussion. We want you to replicate your game play maintaining similar stats. Please record video, post proof and we will consider lifting the ban based on the results.

Hello!

I haven't been too busy in bf1 I've taken this as a sign to get more into fitness and other activities.

Here's a clip from me going 86:15 on monte grappa on TSC's server.

Best,

Eric

Please record from the beginning of the round and not near the end. We want to see continuous game play and not using vehicles (ie: bomber).

Last edited:
Back