Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

oNeonx_

In Game Name oNeonx_

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4:15 PM est

Admin that banned you (If you remember) chat filter auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Renta or whatever the chat bot is that warns people that they need to change their name told someone to change their name. I hit tab to figure out why this person was getting this notification and I realized their name was "KrillenTheJew." I typed in chat to tell others if they were wondering why as well and said, "because their name was "Kill-in the jew." within 10 seconds, I got kicked from the server and auto-banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Above

In the future perhaps it may be wise to not repeat the word that resulted in another player being banned.

I am going to lift this because you did not inherently say anything bad. Please avoid using it moving forward.

Lifted, Let us know if it gives you troubles joining.

Last edited:
In Game Name oNeonx_

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4:15 PM est

Admin that banned you (If you remember) chat filter auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Renta or whatever the chat bot is that warns people that they need to change their name told someone to change their name. I hit tab to figure out why this person was getting this notification and I realized their name was "KrillenTheJew." I typed in chat to tell others if they were wondering why as well and said, "because their name was "Kill-in the jew." within 10 seconds, I got kicked from the server and auto-banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Above

I just wanted you to know that I did ban Krillen for his name, also.

In the future perhaps it may be wise to not repeat the word that resulted in another player being banned.

I am going to lift this because you did not inherently say anything bad. Please avoid using it moving forward.

Lifted, Let us know if it gives you troubles joining.
noted, thanks

Back