Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

Etheris

In Game Name Etheris

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198087122080

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Fennec

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I remember talking with someone and we both agreed on something and I said: "mah nigga" or something along those lines. Of course it's horrible language but the context was 100% positive. The person I spoke to did not mind. This was early on in BattleBit's release so I was loose with language, after this ban I moved onto different servers and have been clean ever since! My bad! <3

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't remember the exact TBG server where the incident occurred but I was banned from all. My brother was also banned trying to explain the situation and defend my honor. He didn't say any negative language. I don't know if he's ever appealed his ban but just in-case! His steam ID is: 76561198023278925. I haven't played BattleBit for awhile and a friend just got into it. I noticed a decline in playerbase and servers. TBG seems to be some of the few remaining active servers and my new buddy likes your servers. I mostly played on RS Clan server and had a great reputation there before I took a break. I come back and would like to play TBG with my buddy. I apologize for being an idiot and should have apologized sooner! Thanks!

While we do appreciate the sincerity of your appeal and it matching up to the chat logs, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy- as does Battlebit which we enforce. This ban will not be lifted.

Our other games' servers remain open to you (pending it doesn't happen again), but I'd suggest just avoiding problematic topics/words in the future.

Appeal Denied.

Back