Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

i2u6x4oi7

In Game Name tab

Steam ID (If Applicable) tab

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for chat filter auto ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? Not sure how the auto chat ban was triggered since I don't use the in-game chat

Hello, You were falsely banned by our chat filter due to it connecting you with another player via IP.

I have resolved this, however I suggest disabling your VPN as it could flag you under other players bans because it filters through other IP's that could be banned for actually tripping the filter.

Also, side note. Using a VPN is forbidden on our servers, one because it causes this and two because it can be used to spoof your ping. Please disable it.

Edit: Found player under username tb, ID 76561198005577037

Hello, You were falsely banned by our chat filter due to it connecting you with another player via IP.

I have resolved this, however I suggest disabling your VPN as it could flag you under other players bans because it filters through other IP's that could be banned for actually tripping the filter.

Also, side note. Using a VPN is forbidden on our servers, one because it causes this and two because it can be used to spoof your ping. Please disable it.

Edit: Found player under username tb, ID 76561198005577037
Thanks. I'll make sure to disable before launching. Cheers!

Back