Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

newsnake

In Game Name new_snake

Steam ID (If Applicable) STEAM_0:1:262029

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned march 26 2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automod

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for definitely got on some peoples nerves but didn't think there was anything i said or did for an autoban

Any additional comments you would like to add? i'll just turn off chat

You share the same IP and are strongly linked to another player banned for violating Battlebit's policy and ours around racial slurs. We will look into this further, locking until then.

When looking at your ban, you shared several linked factors to another account that was banned for a racial slur as noted before. Upon looking at those further it does not look like you are the same person.

However your new usage of a VPN has me wondering if lifting this ban is in fact the right decision. How many individuals share your PC?

When looking at your ban, you shared several linked factors to another account that was banned for a racial slur as noted before. Upon looking at those further it does not look like you are the same person.

However your new usage of a VPN has me wondering if lifting this ban is in fact the right decision. How many individuals share your PC?

Yes my brother did try to use some free VPN around it trying to fix the "problem" as well as buying another account to try.

There is now no access to the computer or router.

regardless, Renata did show me at least something that was said and it's inexcusable.

Yes my brother did try to use some free VPN around it trying to fix the "problem" as well as buying another account to try.
So. Instead of waiting for @pcase to deliberate and figure out your ban. You decided to try and bypass it with another account and a VPN.

After thorough discussion here and the endless links between your account and the original one banned in question. It is difficult to determine for certain if this other account is your roommate/brother/whatever. Your chat logs have shown you've followed our rules and some do believe you. We will lift this ban, but please note the following.

Skirting bans will earn a permanent ban from our servers, including trying to hide it with VPNs or alternate accounts-- they will be found. If this other person who lives with you tries to opportunistically return to the servers with an alternate account, both will be held accountable. In 99% of our appeals this would've been immediately denied and extended after the VPN and alt account. Hopefully your roommate or whatever reads this and understands he'd be screwing you over if he tries to get around it.

This is a one-off exception, don't waste it please.

Back