Ban Appeal Battlebit Remastered

5aito

In Game Name _

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198140684834

Which Game? Battlebit Remastered

Which Server? Battlebit - Domination

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02/06/2024 at 8:01pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Yekkz

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I have no idea honestly, yes I have raged but nothing to warrant a ban, I was just sniping at pixels with the sv-98 with the red dot attachment an suddenly got banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I would also like to add I'm on steam deck,
an have had no intentions of cheating,

This is why you were banned. Obviously Jay was trying something here and you typed the same thing moments later. If it was a misunderstanding, my apologies, but that's not what I saw.
1707269276914.png

Oh no....... I thought I meant to it (o)
anyway to apologize an get appealed? Or am I screwed,
I tried to type no to a convo cause I was away from mic

Not my call. Senior admins or above will let you know.

Although your explanation would make sense from your perspective. From our perspective it looks awfully like you were joining in with their BS. Either that or this is incredibly poor timing on your behalf.

Why would you reply to something that we cannot see/hear in all chat when Squad or Team chat exists?

Also, you said you were away from your mic and I'm assuming you meant you replied to something in voice chat. That doesn't add up to me, being that you were on Steam deck.

I swear on my grave very poor timing, I had absolutely no intentions or interest into foolery such as this, I learned that lesson with arma 3 an everything being logged

My head set is analog while my key board was bluetooth I had to run to the bathroom I swear

So after quite a lot of discussion. Although we are very suspicious of your explanation we are willing to give you a second chance.

Explanation of the suspicion is as follows. We don't exactly follow your story of You bringing only your keyboard into the bathroom. Or you unplugged the headset? and brought the steamdeck and the keyboard in or whatever it may be. It doesn't make sense to us.

However that being said and like i said before we are willing to give you a second chance here.

I've lifted the ban.

yea... I need to rethink life choices sometimes.
Thank you

Back