Bad Company 2

Greddy

Wait a min. I thought like half of us already played the SP....

Thank for that Greddy. Now I can't wait! My worrys are gone about the game being soso. Couldent get next day shipping!!!! NOOOOOOOO! Damn my poor ass :( p.s. someone thank Dice for me for another great game!!! Good job. F MWF you ant got shit on this one!

Last edited:
QUESTION
<!-- div for question details --> What are the online ports for Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
spacer.gif

<!-- div for question area --> <!-- div for answer label --> ANSWER
<!-- div for answer details --> The online ports for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 can be found below:
TCP

UDP

how would we play single player already jw?

after i downloaded the game for preload with EADM i was able to install it and play single player but not multiplayer. i think they know that the PC community is here for the Multiplay and the single isnt that important to us.

after i downloaded the game for preload with EADM i was able to install it and play single player but not multiplayer. i think they know that the PC community is here for the Multiplay and the single isnt that important to us.

They damn well better know we are here for the multiplayer! This isn't some play for 5 hours campaign and no dedicated servers shi*...cough, cough.....I want lasting value!

Back