BAD COMPANY 2 is on STEAM!!!! w/BETA !

Yeah too bad they fucking waited until a week before beta to announce it. I got stuck ordering through the EA Store because I didn't want to miss out.

funny thing is - I was opening Ea store to get this, and happened to open steam first.

yea i hate steam lol..just go reserve from fcking gaymetstop get your beta key reservning it online!

:/ awesome, high fuck five. way to be that guy steam.

I preordered from gamestop via the interweb. how did steam get it before EA offically released it?

He means it was originally stated, somewhere, that it wouldn't be available for pre-order through Steam. It was supposed to be an after the fact kind of thing due to the DRM shit. I guess they figured some things out faster then originally anticipated.

:/ awesome, high fuck five. way to be that guy steam.

I preordered from gamestop via the interweb. how did steam get it before EA offically released it?

It's not released. It's a preorder.

I'm guessing EA was dragging their feet, but they finally came to an agreement with Valve.

Like I said in another thread, I would've bought it if it had a 4-pack with 10% preorder discount like usual.

Meh.

obviously

What do you mean?

What I mean is that, Why would EA release their game to an D2D service porvider such as steam before they released it from their primary distributors? I guess it doesnt matter, but I kinda wanted to be among the first part of the player base to fire up the beta when they release the keys, meh what ever

Lex, what makes you think it won't be? The beta is still going to open for everyone at the very same time, isn't it?!

When/how/where do I get my beta key & download for BC2? I ordered through EA.

Back