[BF4] Awww Little Bird ate a Ucav

He knew there were lockons, but he kept hovering around that flag...not sure what his plan was. lol.

So one of the best little bird pilots in the game can handle, lock-ons, the mobile AA, jets, and helicopters, but when more than 1 UCAV guy is there, he runs away with his tail between his legs. Nice job Ditch....

He was back on tonight, and switched teams 2 different times to avoid ucavs. Special K got him 2 times with a heli and once with a ucav, and he survived many other hits, with his 2 dedicated repair guys.....

I had a feeling he used a controller. With out his repair bitches the guy is pretty standard. He is especially vulnerable to RPGs out of the buildings. If he runs into someone shooting him down a lot he will just move flags. He can't do that with the UCAVs chasing him all over the map. Personally that guy ruins the game I hope you guys drive him out completely.

lol

What sort of pay should I expect if I were to be hired on as a dedicated repair?

You fucking serious
his after death reactions are funny as fuck
hahahaha

10:28 in the video you can see a handheld plane launched, that's what I meant to show

Back