avengers !! oh yea!

gibruce

[video=youtube;NPoHPNeU9fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPoHPNeU9fc&feature=g-logo&context=G2b47017FOAAAAAAABAA[/video]

I'm so sick of Hollywood's ineptitude. This is all they can come up with lately, remakes of comic books from 1963? Not that this has also been done as a TV show series in the 60's, animated shows and an Avenger's movie in 1998. So this is what they call progress and originality? Oh, I forgot it's all about introducing the same old shit to a new audience to make billions more off a generation that has not seen this shit before. Just wait, another 10-15 years and they'll do it all over again along with Hulk, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Karate Kid, Rin Tin Tin, etc.

Am I the only one who notices this? Jesus, people I feel like I"m taking crazy pills.

Looking forward to seeing them battle each other as well, I guess they are training other than that would not make any sense.

i love this it is a usa movie but the uk gets it in april and you get it in may all i can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm so sick of Hollywood's ineptitude. This is all they can come up with lately, remakes of comic books from 1963? Not that this has also been done as a TV show series in the 60's, animated shows and an Avenger's movie in 1998. So this is what they call progress and originality? Oh, I forgot it's all about introducing the same old shit to a new audience to make billions more off a generation that has not seen this shit before. Just wait, another 10-15 years and they'll do it all over again along with Hulk, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Karate Kid, Rin Tin Tin, etc.

Am I the only one who notices this? Jesus, people I feel like I"m taking crazy pills.

I notice it to, but with upgraded graphics its still a cool visual

Back